Keyhole Girl

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Kaderick Brice 12\12\12











 Here we go to the hospital!

 Just before they went in.

Waiting for Kaderick.
                                                           Her he is at 12:23. 9.03 21 in.
                             
 He had a little trouble at first but is fine now. In fact he's perfect!
 Daddy and his little man!
Here we are peeking at him. 
 First time I got to hold him. I love him!
 Here's Kalli holding him for the first time!
 And Kammy
 And Kaite. Love the look on her face!
 Proud Grandpa!
 And Grandma!
 Here's our family of 7!
 And here is little Rudolph!
Well, I hope you enjoyed this post. Bye for now!










































2 comments:

  1. Your little brother looks like he is such a sweet little man! You must be so very proud of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you! Yes I am very proud of him.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a preacher's kid, a sister, a homeschooler and a girl who wants to serve Jesus. I like to read and spend time with my family and friends. I like camping and fishing and girly things like prissing and baking. I like cleaning because I love the way it looks AFTER it's all done! Sometimes I get a chance to blog and that's done here! Welcome!