Keyhole Girl

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

It's a B-O-Y!!!

That's right my mom is having a BOY after 4 girls! I know I can hardly believe it myself. But it's true. When they got home from the doctor Kaite went running to the door and said,''They're bringing my baby sister!'' She thought it was a girl and they were bringing it home! Anyway she went running to the door and slipped and fell! The way they told us was they went bought 4 outfits and put them in a box. Then they had us close our eyes and they dumped it unto the floor. Kaite put her hands on her hips and said, ''I can't believe it!''Then she said mom and dad were going to bring him home and put him in a cradle in their room for a while and then he would turn into a girl! She is so cute. She is warming up to the idea now. We are all very excited of course. We have decided to name the baby Kaderick. We have to buy alot of stuff for him because all we have is girl's stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a preacher's kid, a sister, a homeschooler and a girl who wants to serve Jesus. I like to read and spend time with my family and friends. I like camping and fishing and girly things like prissing and baking. I like cleaning because I love the way it looks AFTER it's all done! Sometimes I get a chance to blog and that's done here! Welcome!