Thursday, August 26, 2010
The cousins hugging goodbye just before Annette and Papa and Gramma had to leave for home.
Kammy got an Apaloosa book from the nice camp host. She was sure excited about that!
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Saturday, August 7, 2010
- You are hardworking.
- You are loving.
- You are special to us.
- You are spectacular.
- You are a wonderful pastor.
- You are good at lots of stuff.
- You are a very good daddy.
- You are talented.
- You don't tease. (LOL!)
- You are a good fisherman and hunter.
- You are a good, good person.
- We have you for a daddy instead of an old grouch.
- You don't live in a glass house.
- You don't have rage.
- You aren't a patch of thorns.
- You aren't like Obama.
- You are like a safety helmet.
- You take good care of us.
- You cheer us up when we are sad.
- You bring us up in the way of the Lord.
- You always make time for us.
- You are patient.
- You love us.
- You're a soldier of the Lord.
- You're a 4-wheeler of humility.
- You would give your life for us.
- We are supposed to love everyone.
- You are a barrell of laughs.
- You are a good Loomis worker.
- You play with us even though you are grown up.
- You're an elk who prays to the Lord.
- You're not a piece of glue.
- You are the leader of our life.
- You spend time with your family.
- You will always love us.
Happy Birthday Daddy!
(Kalli thought of all the silly ones...)
Monday, August 2, 2010
It was soooo hot! So we were glad to run in the water that the fire truck was spraying to cool people off!
I rode a Ferris Wheel for the first time. It was a little bit scary and I got a little bit sick, but it was still fun, especially when I got used to it! The place we ate lunch was very expensive! We all had a lot of fun! Better sign off for now. Kayla
- I'm a preacher's kid, a sister, a homeschooler and a girl who wants to serve Jesus. I like to read and spend time with my family and friends. I like camping and fishing and girly things like prissing and baking. I like cleaning because I love the way it looks AFTER it's all done! Sometimes I get a chance to blog and that's done here! Welcome!