Keyhole Girl

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Camping!

We went camping for the last time this year. It was fun! Papa and Gramma and Nette, my cousin came up for a day. First we went to Grandjean and then to Stanley Lake. Both the places were very very pretty! Kammy had to bring her new horse along, so we tied Walmart grocery bags on his 'hoofers' so they would not get dorty. Theis is her in front of the Sawtooth Lodge.
The cousins hugging goodbye just before Annette and Papa and Gramma had to leave for home.
Stanley Lake
My family!
Kaite fell flat in the sooty dirt...at least once. :)
Kaite roasting marshmallows. She thought she was so big!

Kammy got an Apaloosa book from the nice camp host. She was sure excited about that!

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a preacher's kid, a sister, a homeschooler and a girl who wants to serve Jesus. I like to read and spend time with my family and friends. I like camping and fishing and girly things like prissing and baking. I like cleaning because I love the way it looks AFTER it's all done! Sometimes I get a chance to blog and that's done here! Welcome!