Keyhole Girl

Monday, August 2, 2010

A fair time at the county fair!

The other day, we went to the fair. We each got to choose 2 rides and one I chose was the train. Kalli and Kammy chose the train too, and momma and Kaite got to ride free!

It was soooo hot! So we were glad to run in the water that the fire truck was spraying to cool people off!

There were all kinds of animals. Pigs, chickens, goats, lambs, cows and more. They were fun to look at.

There was also a cool place where they took old fashioned pictures. We dressed up like Little House. I like this picture because, "that's just Kaite!" That is just the way she acts!



I rode a Ferris Wheel for the first time. It was a little bit scary and I got a little bit sick, but it was still fun, especially when I got used to it! The place we ate lunch was very expensive! We all had a lot of fun! Better sign off for now. Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a preacher's kid, a sister, a homeschooler and a girl who wants to serve Jesus. I like to read and spend time with my family and friends. I like camping and fishing and girly things like prissing and baking. I like cleaning because I love the way it looks AFTER it's all done! Sometimes I get a chance to blog and that's done here! Welcome!