Keyhole Girl

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Kammy is 7!

That's right my little sister,Kammy is 7 now! She had a horse party with pizza,cake, and root beer floats.
                                      
                                                  This is her  digging into the pizza.                                    

                                     

                                     This is her cake and of course it's chocolate and covered in horses! 


Here she is putting the candles on.

Here she is with her silly sweet grin! And the cake.

Make a wish and blow out the candles!

She got to lick the icing off the fence.

Here's her and her carousel.

Her and her stuffed horse. She loves it!

Is she excited about her Barbie or is it just me?

Here is with her favorite present, a stuffed wolf.
Hope you enjoyed!






















1 comment:

  1. It was fun seeing all your pictures. Adorable cake and of course Kammy is, too.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a preacher's kid, a sister, a homeschooler and a girl who wants to serve Jesus. I like to read and spend time with my family and friends. I like camping and fishing and girly things like prissing and baking. I like cleaning because I love the way it looks AFTER it's all done! Sometimes I get a chance to blog and that's done here! Welcome!