Keyhole Girl

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Please Pray For Rancher!!!

Please pray for Rancher-our 9 mon. old puppy! We think he got into rat poison that the people who used to live here.His nose and mouth were bleeding all over the place. Dad came home early and we took him to the vet. My little 5 yr. old sister-Kammy got him for her birthday, and loves him to pieces. We all do. He stayed the night at the vet last night with some medicine that isn't helping. We are sooo sad and miss him sooooo much. He is the best dog in the whole wide world!
This is Kammy spending time with him before he went to the vet.
She is being sooo brave!! I'm so proud of her!
He was worse this morning and they gave him an IV. Last night, me, Kalli, Kammy, and part of the time-Kaite slept on my bedroom floor. If Rancher doesn't get better soon, we'll have to put him to sleep. I DO NOT want to do that.So please pray for him. Thank you!

5 comments:

  1. I've been praying for Rancher, Kammy, and your family... I know it is always hard when your family pet gets sick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayla, that made me Cry!!! We have been praying and will continue to

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh precious Kayla, Kalli, Kammy and Kaite, my heart just aches for you all. I am praying for your family and for precious puppy Rancher!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh and this is Angie Strunk, a friend of your mom and dad's :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a preacher's kid, a sister, a homeschooler and a girl who wants to serve Jesus. I like to read and spend time with my family and friends. I like camping and fishing and girly things like prissing and baking. I like cleaning because I love the way it looks AFTER it's all done! Sometimes I get a chance to blog and that's done here! Welcome!