Keyhole Girl

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Church Camp!

This year we went to Lost Lake. We had ALOT of fun! We played games, roasted marshmellows, went wading, did crafts, and alot of other fun stuff.
This me, my sisters, and a few friends.
Here is us wading.

We got to feed a doe! Her is Kaite and the doe. She ate it out of our hands!

Here is Kammy and Baby Benjamin
This is Dad using us as an illustration!
Roasting Marshmellows.
Our camp shirts Mom made.

Me and sisters playing a game.

A happy camper!
It was really fun and I can't wait to do it again! By the the way, Rancher is home and came too! Well, bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a preacher's kid, a sister, a homeschooler and a girl who wants to serve Jesus. I like to read and spend time with my family and friends. I like camping and fishing and girly things like prissing and baking. I like cleaning because I love the way it looks AFTER it's all done! Sometimes I get a chance to blog and that's done here! Welcome!