Keyhole Girl

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Camping at Sage Hen

We went camping at Sage Hen Resevoir for 2 days and 2 nights. We got there early around 8am! We had a lot of fun. We fished and went on a nature walk. We hiked to the waterfall.
Here is Kaite fishing. She is so cute and talking like crazy!There is us roasting marshmellows around the fire. It wouldn't be camping without it. At least not according to Kammy!The is the water at sunset. Kammy got stung by a bee and Kaite got a bump on her head but we don't know how it got there. It was a lot of fun and I can't wait to go again! Well, bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a preacher's kid, a sister, a homeschooler and a girl who wants to serve Jesus. I like to read and spend time with my family and friends. I like camping and fishing and girly things like prissing and baking. I like cleaning because I love the way it looks AFTER it's all done! Sometimes I get a chance to blog and that's done here! Welcome!