Keyhole Girl

Monday, June 3, 2013

I Am 15!!

I turned 15 on June 1st. It was a great day! We had a barbecue in the backyard. It was fun!
Here's me blowing out the candles. 

   
 The cake.

                                                                 Mom did a great job! 
My birthday dinner consisted of....
                                                         Marinated Grilled Chicken Skewers
                                             Grilled Mushrooms, Cherry Tomatoes and Pineapple
                                                              Tortellini Caesar Salad
                                                           Grilled Cheesy Garlic Bread



Me and my little bro!

My new pajamas. Aren't they cute?

My new water cup.

Kaderick fell asleep on Grandma's lap.

The YUMMY food!

Adorable Kaite!
Well, I hope you enjoyed! I had a great day!

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I'm a preacher's kid, a sister, a homeschooler and a girl who wants to serve Jesus. I like to read and spend time with my family and friends. I like camping and fishing and girly things like prissing and baking. I like cleaning because I love the way it looks AFTER it's all done! Sometimes I get a chance to blog and that's done here! Welcome!