Keyhole Girl

Monday, July 26, 2010

Quotes from my sister.

Which one you ask??? Kammy. The 4 year old. The sweet one (compared to Kaite). lol Kammy braided her horses tail all by herself. We asked her where she learned, and she said, "I just watched Kalli do it!" We were all really surprised!


Kalli and Kammy went picking peas at Grandma's house the other day, and Kammy wanted to shell them for everybody. She said, "I'm taking the peas out of their hatches!"

Kaite has been absolutely frustrating today!!! How in the world can ANY baby be so cute and so horrid at the same time??? She has absolutely refused to take any nap whatsoever! She had barely gone to sleep when someone rang the doorbell and she freaked out! Now, no nap no matter what momma or I do! Momma was rocking her and she was quiet so momma opened her eyes to see if she was sleeping and she wasn't (of course) and she laughed at momma! She even threw up all over the floor (and me) when I tried to put her to sleep! Remind me to take a picture of her screaming so you can see how horrid Miss. Cutie Pie looks!

That's my life! Gotta run!

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry. But you are wonderful to help your momma with your sisters the way you do. It makes us proud. Love you and God bless.
    Grandma and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a preacher's kid, a sister, a homeschooler and a girl who wants to serve Jesus. I like to read and spend time with my family and friends. I like camping and fishing and girly things like prissing and baking. I like cleaning because I love the way it looks AFTER it's all done! Sometimes I get a chance to blog and that's done here! Welcome!