Keyhole Girl

Monday, July 19, 2010

I have a job!

That's right! I have a job! It's babysitting...or as we say, "Kaitering!" When momma is busy doing housework or projects, like she has been lately, I am the official babysitter! Kaite loves momma, and wants her like mostly ALL the time, so I have to find something to entertain her. Today, she wanted her nails clipped! She LOVES having them clipped. She cries when they are all done and she is MAJORLY jealous when someone else is getting theirs clipped! We had to pretend today because momma had JUST clipped them!She is not spoiled or anything...lol...she went to sleep today, but would not let me lay her down, so I sat and held her for her nap. Kalli brought me a book to read. Like I said, she's not spoiled or anything. In other news, daddy got a 4-wheeler today! He's not spoiled either! LOL!

3 comments:

  1. You do have a big job--we all do! Mom couldn't make it without you. Guess it is a good think I had you first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yea! I remember you. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a preacher's kid, a sister, a homeschooler and a girl who wants to serve Jesus. I like to read and spend time with my family and friends. I like camping and fishing and girly things like prissing and baking. I like cleaning because I love the way it looks AFTER it's all done! Sometimes I get a chance to blog and that's done here! Welcome!