Keyhole Girl

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Guess What!!!

I'm going to be a big sister again!! I don't care what it is as long as it is healthy. I am very excited!Babies are so much fun. But my mom gets so sick,so I have been running the house(not easy by the way). Last Thursday Kammy got sick, and Friday Grandma came and got her, me, and Kaite(we weren't feeling well either),and took us all to her house. Kalli felt fine, so she stayed to help Mom. But the next morning she didn't feel good either so she came here too. Grandma took her to quick care. It turns out that Kammy had a bad case of strep which turned into scarletina, which is a rash. We all got medicine in case we were catching it. Kammy is better now and we should be able to go home tomorrow(we didn't want Mom to get it)we are glad to be able to go home, especially Kalli. Well, I should get off of here now. Talk to you later.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you guys are coming home! It's too quiet here. I did a tiny bit of housework today--I tried anyway. I vaccuumed, dusted the blinds and cleaned my bathroom. I sorted the laundry, but won't start it until tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to run the house lots when I was your age because my Mom was sick a lot.... I know it is not easy, but you can do it! :) You will be thankful for the experience later....Congratulations on going to be a sister again! :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a preacher's kid, a sister, a homeschooler and a girl who wants to serve Jesus. I like to read and spend time with my family and friends. I like camping and fishing and girly things like prissing and baking. I like cleaning because I love the way it looks AFTER it's all done! Sometimes I get a chance to blog and that's done here! Welcome!