Keyhole Girl

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter and Birthdays!


Me and cute little sisters! I hope you all have had a good Easter. We did. We went to a little church,that my mom's friend attends. They were very nice, and the service was good. We had a yummy crockpot dinner at the hotel. Kaite turned 2 last Saturday! She is so cute, and talking like crazy! We went to the park,but it was too cold,so we went back to hotel for cake. I am homesick and more than ready to go home.Kaite is asleep on the sofa beside me. Well,good-bye for now.


Kaite with her cake and Dora doll she got for her birthday. She was sooo happy with Dora!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a preacher's kid, a sister, a homeschooler and a girl who wants to serve Jesus. I like to read and spend time with my family and friends. I like camping and fishing and girly things like prissing and baking. I like cleaning because I love the way it looks AFTER it's all done! Sometimes I get a chance to blog and that's done here! Welcome!