Keyhole Girl

Monday, February 21, 2011

Valentine's Day and more!!

I trust you all had a happy Valentine's Day. We celebrated by a GREAT supper cooked by my GREAT mom. Then we went out for Starbuck's Coffie-yum! We got suckers too.
We are at my grandparent's house now. We spent the night because today is Mom and Dad's Anniversary. Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!!!! Last night Kaite was HORRID!!!!!!! She kept me up reading books, drawing pictures,trying to keep her quiet,rocking her, watching her and more until midnight or later! She FINALLY fell asleep with me rocking her. I took her to bed and she woke up, I gave her the bottle and went back to sleep and slept until 2:30 a.m. Then I got her back to sleep and she slept until about 9. Grandma and I are both worn out. It's a good thing I have the day off of school! Well I'd better go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a preacher's kid, a sister, a homeschooler and a girl who wants to serve Jesus. I like to read and spend time with my family and friends. I like camping and fishing and girly things like prissing and baking. I like cleaning because I love the way it looks AFTER it's all done! Sometimes I get a chance to blog and that's done here! Welcome!