Keyhole Girl

Friday, January 21, 2011

What's new?

My little sister Kammy got a puppy for her birthday! His name was Winston, but Kammy named him Rancher! He was only 7 weeks old. She really likes him and she shares him with us (especially she shares the chores). Haha! Kammy is pretty funny. She gave me a note the other day that was all scribbles and letters, so I asked her to read it to me. She said that it said, "I love you Kayla, you are a LITTLE bit of fun!" Here is a picture of the 2 things. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kayla,
    What a surprise to see a comment from you and then to find that you have your own blog! How fun! You write very well. Thanks so much for your visit and your comment.
    You have a very cute little sister, in fact you and your sisters are all very pretty. Her puppy is very cute, too!
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a preacher's kid, a sister, a homeschooler and a girl who wants to serve Jesus. I like to read and spend time with my family and friends. I like camping and fishing and girly things like prissing and baking. I like cleaning because I love the way it looks AFTER it's all done! Sometimes I get a chance to blog and that's done here! Welcome!